Curt and John Mac (as BR549) mark their return to Gabriel’s as a duo on Saturday, May 30, 2015. Music 9:30pm-1:30am.
Gringo Fife (aka Curt and Tracey) play Papa Saia’s in Helena AL Friday night. 8pm-12am. Enjoy an adventurous evening of music from the world’s most charming duo since Abbott and Costello. #livemusic #BhamMay29
Curt Granger solo acoustic at Margarita Grill Pelham AL, Tuesday, 5/26/15, from 6-10pm. #BhamMay26 #livemusic
Solo acoustic show at Bella Luna in Perdido Key (Pensacola) Sunday May 24, 12-2pm. No cover (but the pizza and beer ain’t free).
Curt and Ronya (as Rowdy) perform an acoustic show at Rare Martini, on Wednesday, May 20, from 6:30-10:30pm. No cover.
Gringo Fife (aka Curt and Tracey) play Papa Saia’s in Helena AL Friday night. 8pm-12am. Enjoy a fine evening of music from the world’s most excellent duo since Bill & Ted. #livemusic #BhamMay15
Curt Granger solo acoustic at Margarita Grill Pelham AL, Thursday, 5/14/15, from 6-10pm. #BhamMay14 #livemusic
2. Take care of your body. You only get one, and if it’s neglected it will eventually let you know; one way or another.
3. An education is important, whether there are degrees hanging on your wall or not.
4. Dream big, but set small goals. No worthwhile dream happens overnight.
5. A good woman is more important than five great friends.
6. Don’t worry about the haters. If you don’t have any, you’re not doing something right.
7. Having peace of mind is more important than having a lot of money. Unnecessary stress is the enemy of happiness.
8. Saving money is just as important than spending it.
9. Happiness is all about your attitude (gratitude), not your situation. The grass may be greener on the other side of the fence, but the water bill is a lot higher.
10. (and most important) You’ll never fully understand women, but the quest to do so is rewarding. For guys in a relationship, this also starts by accepting that a woman is always right. But a good woman (#5) will let you think you are every now and then.